‘bibo’ Latin, verb: to drink, to thirst for
Head Sommelier, Louella Mathews, has selected and curated an award-winning list based on community. Her goal is to connect our customers straight to the vineyard. To discover, rediscover new wines from different places & terroirs. To emphasis the hard work that goes into making every bottle. Her hobby is to find unusual varietals in Australia; made well & taste true to varietal, whilst comparing them with the classic region it originated from.
Wines are chosen from all over the world, including some of the best sites in Australia with the list also supplemented by an extraordinary private cellar that has been made available exclusively to bibo.
To view the current list Click here.
“If variety is the spice of life, then Bibo will put a smile on your face. The list is a delight because it balances Australian wines with enough Euro diversity with a range of styles from blends, skin-contact to fortifieds”
– Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2019 Awarded 3 Wine Glasses –
– Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2018 Awarded 3 Wine Glasses –
– Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2017 Awarded 2 Wine Glasses –
– Young Gun of Wine Top 50 Wineslinger 2019 –
– Young Gun of Wine Top 50 Wineslinger 2018 –
– Gourmet Traveller Young Sommelier of the Year Nomination 2017 –
– Gault & Milau Sommelier of the Year Nomination 2016 –